Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mother and child silhouettes

 I love these images.


 I have a sling similar to this color.  I've used it with my eldest and now with my second boy. 

Love the color combination of this.

I believe and can attest to the wonderful benefits of baby-wearing regardless whether you use a sling or carrier. Personally, I prefer using slings because they're easier to manage.  Slip it on and place the baby inside. Voila!  Hands free!  Unlike carriers, I have trouble with the buckles and the straps.  Plus they're bulky and heavy.  But to each is own so whichever works for you and your baby is good!

Breastfeeding will take up so much of your time but it's so worth it for the baby and for you.  Not only is it the best for your baby but also the best regimen to lose weight. My first child was purely breastfed until he was 2 1/2 years old.  

I've never tried breastfeeding while the baby is in the sling.. I'm too worried with spills and exposure that I always breastfeed in a comfortable sitting position.  To those who have done this, Kudos!


No comments:

Post a Comment